We are honored that you have chosen to consider Trinitas Classical Academy for your child(ren)’s education!
Here are a few things you’ll need to know:
- Trinitas Classical Academy is open Monday through Friday from 7:15am to 5:00pm
- Office Hours are from 7:30am to 3:30pm
- Each school day begins at 7:55am with morning assembly.
- Parents and Grandparents are always welcome to attend our daily morning assembly and weekly chapel (on Wednesdays).
For How To Apply, Click Here
For New Family Scholarships, Click Here
Trinitas Classical Academy uses an Indexed Tuition model to support increased accessibility for a limited number of students and families. We recognize that careers are significant in many ways beyond what the financial reward may be. So to encourage those who have chosen careers whose primary reward may not be financial, we have introduced the Trinitas Classical Academy Indexed Tuition model.
We have significant funds available to index tuitions of families who want their children to attend Trinitas Classical Academy so please inquire soon to see what your family’s tuition would be.
Trinitas Classical Academy uses a third party external provider, FACTS where you can apply for the Indexed Tuition program.
- Our school day ends at 3:30 p.m. Students not picked up by 3:30 will be placed in our AfterCare Program – your FACTS account will automatically reflect this charge.
- Our AfterCare Program starts at 3:30 p.m., and students must be picked up by 5 p.m. There is a $2 charge per minute for each minute a child is not picked up after 5 p.m.
- Students can be dropped off as early as 7:15am if needed
- Monthly and yearly plans are available at a discounted rate, as well. Please call the office or email for more details.
Emergency Closings and Delays
Trinitas Classical Academy may deem it wise to cancel or delay the school day due to weather or other emergency conditions. Under normal circumstances, we will make this decision by 6:30 am and communicate such information via text, automated phone call, and email. These streams of communication will also be used if school is to be let out early, as well as any other emergency information.
You may also check on a weather-related school delay or closure by tuning in to your local TV station (ABC, NBC, or CBS).
If there is an announced delay, school will begin at 9:00 a.m. for a one-hour delay and at 10:00 a.m. for a two-hour delay.