We are honored that you have chosen to consider TCA for your child(ren)’s education!
Here are a few things you’ll need to know:
- TCA is open Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 5:00pm
- Office Hours are from 7:00am to 4:00pm
- Each school day begins at 8:00am with morning assembly.
- Parents and Grandparents are always welcome to attend our daily morning assembly and weekly chapel (on Wednesdays).
- Our school day ends at 3:30pm. Students not picked up by 3:30 will go into our AfterCare Program – your FACTS account will automatically reflect this charge.
- Our AfterCare Program starts at 3:30pm and students must be picked up by 5pm. For each minute a child is not picked up after 5pm, there is a $2 charge per minute.
- Students can be dropped off as early as 7:00am, if needed
- Monthly and yearly plans are available at a discounted rate, as well. Please call the office or email for more details.
Emergency Closings and Delays
TCA may deem it wise to cancel or delay the school day due to weather or other emergency conditions. Under normal circumstances, we will make this decision by 6:00am and will communicate such information via text, our OneCallNow System as well as email. These streams of communication will also be used if school is to be let out early, as well as any other emergency information.
You may also check on a weather-related school delay or closing by tuning in to your local TV station (ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX affiliates).
If there is a delay, school will begin at 10:00am (2 hr. delay).