We are honored that you have chosen to consider TCA for your child(ren)’s education!
Here are a few things you’ll need to know:
- TCA is open Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 5:00pm
- Office Hours are from 7:00am to 4:00pm
- Each school day begins at 8:00am with morning assembly.
- The school day ends at 3:30pm. Students not picked up by 3:30 will go into our AfterCare Program – the FACTS account will reflect this charge.
- The AfterCare Program starts at 3:30pm – 5:00pm
- Students can be dropped off as early as 7:00am, if needed
- Parents and Grandparents are always welcome to attend our daily morning assembly and weekly chapel.
Emergency Closings and Delays
TCA may deem it wise to cancel or delay the school day due to weather or other emergency conditions. We will communicate such information by our OneCallNow System as well as email.
To check on a weather-related school delay or closing, tune in to your local TV (ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX affiliates).
Normally, an announcement of closing or delay will be made by 6:00 AM. The OneCallNow System will be activated, emails will be sent and, if necessary, local television will be notified. Parents should watch or listen carefully if they are uncertain about the status of school.
If there is a delay, school will begin at 10:00am (2 hr. delay).