There are 3 ways to view the calendar:
1. For a quick snapshot, look at the embedded calendar below:
2. To add the TCA public calendar to your own Google Calendar to sync with your various devices, follow these directions:
Note: You must have a Google account for these steps to work.
- Go to https://calendar.google.com and login
- Click the down-arrow next to “Other Calendars.”
- Select “Add by URL” from the menu.
- Enter this address in the field provided: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/hrr5m8gfgjosbq931kgm89u3r0%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Click the “Add Calendar” button. The calendar will appear in the “Other Calendars” section of the calendar list to the left.
3. Download a PDF version of the 2016-2017 TCA calendar.
* Note — while the PDF file is useful for a “year at a glance,” the Google Calendar will be updated throughout the school year.